Monday, January 21, 2013

My Barbie's Adventure


Many people think that i am a tomboy girl. i think that true, but something wrong with that statement!

I really love barbie movie, but i don't like to play it, maybe when i was 4 years old, i still play it, buat after i have been a student in TK.K.Samaria Kudus, i don't play and like it anymore.

And when i was a student in SD.K.Samaria Kudus i think that for being a boys is better thatn being a girl. and don't know why after it i don't like to wear skirt anymore, except School skirt. I also don't like to wear dress anymore, except if there is some party and my mom told me to wear dress.

But, while i don't like to do what girls often do at that time, i still watching Barbie Film, and if me and my mommy go to bookstore, i'll told her to buy me a Barbie Story Book, i don't know why i love the film, and the story, but i don't like to touch and play it!
those are some of much barbie movies that i ever watch..











And the first barbie film that i watched was Barbie And Nutracker

No comments:

Post a Comment